Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Am Really NOT A Slacker

Honest, I am not a slacker!
I have been so busy the last couple of weeks
I have neglected my blog and a lot of other things.
I have been busy with Projects and most importantly
FAMILY. . .
I promise I will be back with a lot of "stuff".
Summer is a busy time of year for me. .
I have Grandchildren involved in a lot of activities
And of course Grandma is there to cheer them on. .
Here are just a few of the special times I have spent
With them is past week. . .




I have Cowgirls and Softball players.
And everything in between.
What a fun and busy summer it is!
Tomorrow I will show you some of the
Projects I have been working on.
K

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like youre having SO much fun! Your grandkids are adorable! :)
    No worries, spend time with them, blogland can wait! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! It's worth the time off to spend with the Grand kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.