Friday, June 3, 2011

Cristie's Cottage

While visiting the Homeland a few weeks ago
I visited a very dear friend.
Cristie
She is a friend from way back in time. . . .
She is amazingly talented and has the cutest and cleaver ideas.
Her little Cottage is so unique and very Cristie
 Her small front porch invites you in. . .
 She has a lot of cute accents and vintage/collectibles
 The Fireplace
  She has a lot of shelves. .above her windows
Her son is a woodworking craftsman
She has vintage table napkins for window dressing.
 A beautiful vintage china hutch holds many collectibles.
 She even decorated the front of her dishwasher.. .
Isn't that clever.
 A coffee table/Shadow box
She made from an old weathered window casing.
 The gate that leads to her garden
 A beautiful ole tub planted with flowers. . .
The day I was there was windy and overcast. . .
So, I am going back on a sunny day to get better pictures.
My Friend Cristie. . .  Her Sweet Little Cottage.
Thank you for coming by. . .
Come back again. . . .K
I am linking this to:

5 comments:

  1. Very cute!!!
    I love seeing other people's homes......gives me great ideas!!

    Thanks for sharing! Tell your BFF thanks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She should have a blog, thanks so much for sharing her home with us. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does have a quaint little cottage. Love the gate and the hutch. It is all so very pretty. Thanks for linking it up at HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet little cottage
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a sweet house! And looking so cozy! Thank you for the sweet post! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.