Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Thrift Store Treasure

I am up to my head and beyond. .
Working on my project..
It is going to be a lo n g  week.
So far I have had 110 Diet Cokes. ..
But then who is counting?
The harder I work the more DC I drink.
(could be worse!) Right?
But, in all the chaos I wanted to show you
Couple of cute little thrift store finds. . .
 I really like this porcelain figure of a woman.
She is so delicate and pretty.
 Now I couldn't pass up these three little frames.
Notice the cowboy hat and cowboy boots?
I have three little CowGirls!
And their pictures in these frames will perfect.
Well, I wanted to make sure you knew I was still alive.
But drowning in a major project. . .
I will be back to show you.. . .
Come back. .. .K
I will be linking this to. . .
The Thrifty Groove
Bargain Hunting With Laurie

4 comments:

  1. the 110 diet coke comment cracked me up! good luck on your project, can't wait to see what you are up to. very sweet thrifty finds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frames are really cute! I love cowboy stuff! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get some down time soon Karie! And make sure you wrap an anchor to you leg so you don't float away with all that DC! You di find some fun and cute things though. The frames are adorable! Thank you for joining TTF and hve a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DC is my drink of choice in the summer also. I love those little frames...super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.