Monday, June 27, 2011

New Little Chick Friend

I managed to hit a few yard sales
This past weekend.
I just had to show you this cute little
Chick. . .Oh, so cute!
 Can you see her?
She is probably about a 1950 chick.
 My friend had a yard sale with lots of vintage things.
I fell in love with this chick. . .
I should sell her in my etsy shop, BUT
 I don't want to part with her!
She is so cute in my fruit vignette on my table. .
I get attached to "things". . .and I am getting to many "things"
I now have an etsy shop with my friend Sue.
I hope to sell some the the cute vintage things I find.
And I will also have some of my handmade things.
Sue is very creative and she too will be selling.
I will tell you more later.
I will be linking this to. . .
The House In The Roses/Show-Off Your Cottage
The Thrifty Groove/Junkin Friday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karie! Oh, I love your cute chick too! She's a darling. I love the vintage look.
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments to me.
    You are a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet I wouldn't part with her either! :)
    Love your little tray. :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.