Monday, December 6, 2010

Vintage Santa Vignette

I Love Santa!
Yep, I believe in him also. . .
And I love the Santa of my Childhood. . .
I found some vintage pictures of Santa
And framed them,
 I like these pictures of Santa
It reminds me of my little children . . .
 I found these vintage prints
And knew I had to have them. . . .
 Also found the frames at the thrift store
Perfect for my prints
I had to paint them Red,
Made them look "old" again!
And put a wood stain over the red shabby
 How tender and cute!
The funny things is my daughter had a nightie
just like the one in the picture!
It brought back so many memories of my little girl. . .
 Oh, and Santa tucking in the little boy. . .
How many times did Santa tuck in my little boys?
So many years ago!
 This little sweetie giving the kiss
Was given to me by my daughter
When she was about 10 years old . . .
Another Christmas memory of many years ago
My Vintage Santa Vignette
Brings back so many memories!
But, I guess that is part of Christmas
Treasured Memories!
I'll be linking to these fabulous blogs.
Please visit. . . . they do a lot of work hosting the Linky Parties.

















The DIY Show Off
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
Krafty Kat
BCD

Beyond The Picket Fence







junkinfinds

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those frames! The whole thing looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog, I love vintage santa's too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memories stay with us and I remember my childhood home at Christmas like it was yesterday.Your pictures and decor are lovely!Happy holidays and a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Santa pictures! Very nostalgic display. Making memories is one of the most cherished things about Christmas. Would love for you to share this at my Holiday Hookup if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vignette is so festive. I love Santa too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really neat. Anything vintage is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a find! I love those Santa pictures. You did a great job framing them up and making a sweet display. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I LOVE your Santa pictures and frames! You did such a wonderful job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those and what a special vignette. Yes, lots of memories when we pull out the Christmas goodies. Thanks so much for joining the party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your vintage santa pictures. They are just perfect and such a pretty vignette. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great vintage Santa pictures. Really like what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them! and of course I adore red! What a fun frame project. The vintage Santa pictures are wonderful! so festive.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet Santa Scene! Love the red frames!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love what you did with the prints! The red frames are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Santa pictures are so cute! Love how you did those red frames! Wonderful vignettes. Thanks for joining JFF this week!
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your vintage vignette! Very festive!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Christmas memories are so wonderful and your Vintage Mantle pictures and kissing angel are filled with special memories! Thank you for sharing them, and you sure did a great job on the putting it all together. I'm visiting from Junkin' Friday Finds.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those pictures are very cool. So are the frames. But the best part is the warm feelings and memories every time you look at them. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am late getting around to the Junklin Friday post. I love how you pulled everything together. I love red. Have it in my house year round!~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so lovely! Such pretty colors!

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites! I'm featuring you for this week's event. Come by and grab my featured button if you'd like one.

    Hope you'll link up with us again!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.