Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9, 1966

December 9, 1966
Was a long time ago, 44 years to be exact.
But it is etched in my memory as a day
Never to Be Forgotten
My Wedding Day

I Am A
DECEMBER BRIDE
 I was young, ever so young
and he was so handsome!
We had been high school sweethearts
He was and is the Love of My Life

 I only got to have 25 years with him.
6 Weeks after our 25th Wedding Anniversary
He died. . .
These pictures were taken on our 25th Anniversary

My Children and I have mourned his loss
He was a wonderful father!
The world became dimmer for me and for them the day he died.
But, I know that someday my tears will be wiped away
and he will hold me in his arms.
All my earthly sorrow and pain will be taken away
and I will live with him eternally. . . .
To this beautiful man I say
Thank you!
You made my life so much better
You Loved Me.
Someday My Love We Will Meet Again!

3 comments:

  1. tsk, what a sweet and sad post. i don't know what else to say, except that i am sorry that he was taken from you so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious post. I know he is watching over you. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bittersweet post, made me sad. I do believe we'll be together again with our deceased loved ones!

    I like your blog, I've enjoyed browsing through it!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.