Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Merry Christmas To All

I am taking this time to wish everyone a
MERRY CHRISTMAS
May you be surrounded by the love of
Friends and Family
I will be with my family celebrating this wonderful time. . .
I will be surrounded with
Love and Peace
I want to share with you a very beautiful place
No matter the time of year
But especially now
Temple Square
In Salt Lake City Utah

 The beautiful Salt Lake Temple
 The Nativity
 The Temple Grounds
Illuminated with millions of lights
At Temple Square
 The Son of God
Jesus Christ
The Great Redeemer
May the Love of Jesus Christ
Fill your hearts and your minds
This Christmas Season
Karie Jackson

I will be taking a few days off from blogging to be with my family.
I will return next week.
Merry Christmas

Pictures courtesy of the Internet

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely lady,
    I love the pictures of the Salt Lake Temple with millions of lights just Beautiful ~~~ Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my Christmas Eve Tablescape~~ you are so sweet !
    I hope you have a wonderful time with Family and Friends for this Great Christmas Holiday .
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.