Sunday, December 26, 2010

A New Snowman

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful
Merry Christmas!
I sure did .
My family is so wonderful to me,
They make my Holidays
Memorable and Happy!
I don't know what I would do without
My children and my grandchildren
Every day they Delight Me and Bless Me!

I received some beautiful gifts
I collect Snowmen
And this year for Christmas
I received a New Snowman from the Jim Shore Collection
 Isn't he adorable?
The detail is just gorgeous
The Red Cardinals
Are stunning . .
I am thrilled with my newest Snowman.
I like to keep my Snowmen
Out through January
After taking the Christmas decorations down
I need something cheerful
And Snowmen do it for me
They make me Smile!
I will be linking this to:

2 comments:

  1. He is just Beautiful!!!
    I keep my Dickens village up for most of the winter... too pretty not to enjoy ( + a lot of work to put up & take down : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowman. I'm lucky enough to have some Jim Shore pieces, and I just love them! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.