Friday, December 31, 2010

Clearance Sales

Oh, I did take time to check out
The After Christmas Sales.
I wasn't going to, because I have so much "stuff"
But, alas, I just couldn't stay away. .
And of course I found a few things!
 Wal-Mart had their things 50% off
I found these plate chargers.
The cute candles with the ceramic shades
And 18 feet of pre-lite garland. . .
 These candles will be cute as gifts.
 Then I went to "Real Deals"
I just couldn't resist these adorable birds.
80 cents apiece. 
I can decorate with them for a couple of months. . .
 I could not resist this darling Nativity Set
Regularly $21. on sale for $3.00
Ya, I said $3.00
How could I pass that up?
 In the background is a package of "natural" decorative balls.
Six for $1.25!
 This is a candle ring. . .  I had bought one earlier in the month
(paid full price)
Today it was $1.25
 The little figures for the Nativity Set are so cute.
 The expressions on their faces are so dang cute!
 My Grandkids will love this Nativity. . . .
And this artificial tree will look nice on my porch
It was $3.00
I think I did pretty good. . .  I spent $13.00 and some change.
I love buying things on sale!
Now I look forward to January Sales . . . .
I am linking this to
A La Carte'/Junkin Finds Friday

3 comments:

  1. I love getting a good deal! Looks like you did great! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the after Christmas sales! I especially love that little nativity set...so cute! Great finds. Happy New Year! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karie..you found some fabulous things. Great job, girl.
    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes..
    I hope this new year will be so good to ALL of us.
    hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.