Monday, December 13, 2010

Anniversary Poinsettia

Oh, how I love a beautiful
Poinsettia!
Next to the Christmas Tree
I think a Poinsettia
says
CHRISTMAS!
 I am a December Bride
So, my husband always gave me a
Beautiful Poinsettia
On our Anniversary. . . .
My husband is deceased now, for 19 years. . .
So, I have just always bought my own Poinsettia.
 Well this year on December 9th my thoughtful
Son, and his wife brought me a huge gorgeous Poinsettia
Look at the leaves on this beautiful plant.
 It adds to the festive season of
Christmas
 And helps to make my home beautiful. . . .
Mm! Isn't it beautiful on my dining table.
Thanks you Mathew and Melanie
For thinking of me and how much I love Poinsettia's
Especially on a day that is so important to me.

I am linking this to

4 comments:

  1. I am also from tooele. Where do useually find all your great finds around here??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie, I'm so glad this poinsettia brought good memories with it. Christmas blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, Karie, like your header wasn't big enough - sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karie, Your post is touching. I am so sorry for your loss, but happy that your son and daughter-in-law remembered the day and made it special for you. Your poinsettia is lovely, and I like your tablecloth too. I am so glad that you joined the Poinsettia Party.
    Hugs and blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.