Thursday, December 30, 2010

Enjoying Christmas Week

I am enjoying this week between
Christmas and New Years so much. .
I don't want to take down my decorations just yet.
I have enjoyed my home so much
During the Holidays. 
 At night I love the glow of the Christmas Tree.
I am one of those persons who cries the day I take the tree down!
Ya, I do, and I am glad to say that I do.
 My beautiful Poinsettia should last for a couple of months.
Oh, it is gorgeous.
And I love my decorated side-board and table
 My brother and sister-in-law were here to visit
During the holidays.
Oh, how I love him and miss him. . .
My sweet niece was here also with her daughter.
 I enjoyed dinner together with all of my family.
 Of, course we had a visit to Temple Square
To see the beautiful Christmas lights and Nativities.
It was a cold, cold night but we loved it.
Being together warmed us all!
 My Three Sons.
How blessed I am!
 Joseph, Mary and The Babe
On a crystal clear pool.
The beautiful Salt Lake Temple
In the background
20 of us at dinner after seeing the lights.
I think I have had one of the best Christmas Holidays. . .
For so many years I have been sad during this time.
But this year my Heart was full and
I feel so Blessed. . .

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you had a nice time with your family. it is wonderful to be able to share this time with those we love. i just took down all my holiday decorations and it looks so blah and boring now! at least i have my snowmen up still!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.