Thursday, August 1, 2019

Project In Progress

Well can you believe it is 
August!
A very interesting month.
It is part of Summer, but it is beginning 
to act like Fall.
The days are getting shorter.
Temperatures start to cool down.
We begin school in the mid part of August.
We wind down on vacations,
Football is starting 
And my decorating changes to
Sunflowers and fall-ish colors.
But the interesting thing is. . . I still hold onto
Summer, but I am wishing for Fall.

I am in the middle of another project.
I had no intentions of doing this but I had
a project failure. So that means
I had to do a RE-DO.
I am sure that never happens to you.


I will soon be back
Hopefully with a completed project.

Karie

1 comment:

  1. Karie,
    O MY!! I can't wait to hear what happened and how you re-did it! We all go through that!! I ventured out yesterday to Michael's...I have been trying to stay out of the stores in an attempt not to spend money but I had a 20% off coupon, even off sales items. I did buy 2 Fall items and one has sunflowers on it!! I am so ready for Fall ..The heat this Summer is killing me!! I will hold off on my Fall decorating until after labor Day but look out....right after Labor Day, i will start!!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.