Thursday, August 8, 2019

Adding A Little Change On The Porch

Hello my Friends,
How is your August going?

My "free time" is about to change.
I will be going back to work in the school.
Yip, school will soon we starting.
Even though it is part-time (4 hours a day).
It really cuts into my day.
Even though there are still many days of
the hot summer. . . 
It ends. . . once I go back to work.
Summer vacation for me is over.

So I am wanting a little change in my home, 
both inside and out.


So I changed to a late summer wreath on the front door.


I hope I am not rushing Fall, but I like
the colors of fall.
The golden warm browns, orange, and yellow
are some of my favorite colors.
I added a small black and white
checkered bow. . . And I am loving it.


I am loving the change on the porch,
and I have actually started a few changes in my house.

I hope all is well for you.
Just like the changes in nature
our lives are filled with changes.
Right now I am happy to be changing
my porch instead of having to change my entire life.

Have a beautiful day!


Karie

4 comments:

  1. Karie,
    I absolutely adore that sweet wreath!!! Love the black and white checked ribbon! And I also LOVE the red bench!! You know I am a lover of red....It was such a pleasant retreat to come and visit you since we are preparing for my nephew's viewing and funeral....This was a wonderful distraction for me..
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! Oh, I love your pretty wreath too. Your little porch is adorable and I love all of the color! My little porch is a lot like yours and I need to find a bench like you! We're sisters!! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wreath and the pretty fall colors. Your porch looks so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karie, I love Fall colors too, and right now I love to start decorating with them, so I'm with you on late Summer decor. Your wreath is wonderful with that great black/white check ribbon. and wow, I'm loving that adorable red bench on your porch! Hope your back to school week is great!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.