Monday, August 12, 2019

Summer Projects Completed

Hello and Welcome!
I am so happy you stopped by my blog.
I was thinking about the last couple of months
and how fast the time has gone.
WOW! It is mid-August, and I am wondering
where July went!
Seriously, the days and months are flying by too fast.

School begins next week.
And my summer free time is gone.
My blog posts won't be as often.
And it makes me sad,
I have loved blogging more often and showing
you what is happening in my little home.

Well today I thought I would show my
Outside Completed Projects
I have done since June.
So sit tight.... Ok

First I think my Tiny Yellow Shed and my 
Tiny backyard was the biggest and most fun of all.
It was a lot of work, but oh how I have enjoyed my tiny yard.

I found this ugly table, curbside.
I could see potential. . .
I ask if I could have it.
The kind person said, "take it. It is yours."
Perfect for my patio!
Amazing what a little TLC and Paint does.

July 4th, is one of my favorite celebrations.
My patio and back yard was all decked out.
With help from my young friends
Elana and Katelyn, my patio was
looking good with the
Red White & Blue.

My front was looking good also.
I have loved my front door wreath.

The of course the front door has changed
and will change again next month.
An old wreath, refreshed and made pretty.
Makes me smile!

Well, that is the outside of my home 
I worked on this summer.
There of course a lot more work was done.
Tending to the flowers and plants
is a steady job when the temperatures rise.
But I have spent a lot of time just relaxing
and enjoying the beauty of my 
Tiny Yard.

Tomorrow. . . more completed projects.
Furniture Make-overs.
Be sure to come back.

Have a marvelous day.



Linking With





1 comment:

  1. Karie,
    You surely have been busy and made great use of your time off. You know that i LOVE your shed as it is the colors of my Kitchen!!I wish we cold paint our Rubber Maid little shed in our yard but it is not possible because of the finish on it... And what a great makeover on that table!! Love the color!! I beleieve you mentioned that you work 4 hours 5 days a week??? Tat is similar to Joe...He usually works 18 to 20 hours a week, 4 days a week. He likes it but it would drive me crazy. I would rather work a fewer days , longer hours and be off more days... My niece Renae is a teacher's aid and she will be working 9am to 3pm daily when school starts here in 2 weeks....
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.