Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Part 2 ~ Projects Completed This Summer

I really did do a lot this summer.
Some may say it doesn't sound like fun. 
But it was fun to me.

I love creating and making my home beautiful.
Now, I start back to work.
I am so thankful my health has been ok, so that
I can still do the things I love to do.

Here are a few more things I was able to
do this summer and actually complete.

These were fun little projects.  

My sweet little chair
It was pitiful before I painted it blue.
And it has a sweet little story behind it.

And my beautiful "Beth".
The black buffet I transformed with 
chalk paint and walnut stain.

I had a lot of fun decorating her before but now. . .

She is a delight and looks so beautiful in my living room.
She is the project I am the most proud of.

It has been a very productive summer.
I am having a hard time going back to work.

Karie



1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Karie! I love Beth! She's beautiful. I wish you a successful time back at work. Hope it's not too hot your way.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.