Sunday, August 11, 2019

We Walk By Faith


For God hath not given us the Spirit of Fear;
but of Power and of Love
and of a Sound Mind.
2 Timothy 1:7


For we Walk by Faith.....
2 Corinthians 5:7
For now we see through a glass darkly. . .
1 Corinthians 13: 12
It is with Faith that we are enabled with Power
to face the adversity of a troubled world.
It is with Faith we can know that 
God the Father and His Son
Jesus Christ
Will bless us and be with us as we travel through
these troubled times.
Peace be still and know that
He is God






2 comments:

  1. Karie,
    Thanks, my friend, for posting this...I needed this today..
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending love and prayers your way my dear friend.

      Delete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.