Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Pillow

I would love to show you my
Christmas Wreath I made. . 
But. .. 
The wind is blowing here so hard
That I had to take it off my door 
So it wouldn't get blown away.
 Instead I want to show you a beautiful
Christmas Pillow.
My cousin Louise make the most beautiful pillows.
I have been so blessed to receive her pillows as gifts.
She does the most delicate embroidery 
So much time and talent goes into her beautiful
Handwork. . .

I am always so happy to receive one of her
Beautiful embroidered pieces. . .
Isn't it nice to have wonderful friends and family
Who share their talents with us.
Each year when I bring her pillows out to decorate with
I think of my cousin, Louise. . .
Oh, and yes there is a new Christmas Afghan. . 
This is what I have been working on.
Be sure to come back. . .
I have a lot to show you.
Tis' The Season
For a lot of projects and a lot of 
Making Home a Happy Place.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! That pillow is beautiful! And your afghan turned out so wonderfully! Yup. You're talented, my dear, very talented! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pillow! And I admire anyone who can crochet. As a child, I tried to learn, but my grandmother told me I crocheted like I was shoveling coal! Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your Christmas pillow is so pretty! It makes me feel so cheery and festive.

    May the peace and joy of the season be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful, and double special since it was made by your niece! Thank you for sharing . . . and it looks like your afghan will be just as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas pillow is beautiful and I love the afghan. Thanks for sharing, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The pillow and afghan are both beautiful. Your cousin is so talented...as are you! Your blog is precious. Can't wait to look around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The afghan you made is a beautiful match to the pillow from your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karie, The pillow was beautiful, but the afghan stole the show, Love It!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOrgeous pillows. I would love to invite you for the christmas pillow linky party in my blog . Please do come and join with your pretty pillow. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.