Monday, November 26, 2012

Ideas For a Christmas Wreath

Hello my dear friends. . .
Hope you have recovered from the
Thanksgiving Holiday
And are you ready to begin the next one?
Of, course this is the big one!
I need a new 
Christmas Wreath
And what better place to look than
Pinterest
 Lots of baubles and bulbs in these!
I am always drawn to anything with 
Christmas Plaid
And Red!
This is different with the red ornaments off to the side.
A berry wreath is always pretty hanging anywhere.
I like the snow frosted pine in this one.
Very eye catching.
Hmmm! There are a lot of pretty wreaths out there
And Pinterest certainly has a collection of them
I had better come up with something.  . 
The decorating mood has come to my house.
I am ready to get it all started.
I kind of like to wait until
December 1st.
Let's see what I come up with. . 
Be sure to check back. . .K
 

7 comments:

  1. These are all so lovely, I have no favorite! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all--but am partial to the baubles and bulbs! I think it might be the variability in color thing. You know me and my crazy color thing! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karie,
    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. I got those pillows at a consignment sale my daughter had last Christmas. We had the most fun doing that. I got my Christmas dishes, those cushions, stainless silverware, Christmas table cloths....let's just say that I bought more than I sold. That was the fun of it! I found the best stuff. We do think a lot alike. Too bad we don't live near each other. We could get into a lot of trouble. :)
    Your pal,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karie! Oh, what great inspirations for wreaths. I seldom buy mine anymore, well, unless it's on a really big sale! Thank you so much for popping in to see me and your sweet comments.
    You are a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Karie, wanted to stop by and say thanks so much for your sweet comment....this is going to be an awesome move...after all the hard work is finished. :)

    I didn't know that you had moved. Better go back and see if I can find your posts about moving. Maybe I can pick up some pointers. I haven't moved in 40 years and I was in my 30's...this moving work is hurting me more...my muscles AND my feelings. hahhaa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bj, I know how you feel. Good luck sweet lady with your move, I am so anxious to see all the great ideas you come up with in your new place. Hugs, Karie

      Delete
  6. I'd love to see what you came up with. I love the red ones, too.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.