Saturday, November 10, 2012

November Snow

Oh, dear!
I got a little lost this week. . 
I didn't get to post the many things
I am thankful for. . 
But, I hope everyone knows I am
A very Thankful person!
My heart overflows with gratitude
To my Father In Heaven
Who is the giver of all my blessings.
For this November Day
I am thankful for 
SNOW!
 After receiving 12 inches of snow.
I walked through the park to capture
The beauties of 
SNOW
 It was serene and quiet. . 
Snow falls so gently,  it leaves no sound.
 I live in Utah. . .and Snow is precious to us.
We depend on the white fluff for our very existence.
We are the second driest state. . 
We receive very little rain. . our source of moisture is
SNOW
Heavenly Father heard our many prayers asking for moisture.
My home town received 12 inches.
Beautiful. . . Gorgeous. . . !
Thankfulness!
SNOW!

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for the snow, too! I love how sparkly and quiet it is. Especially in the early morning after a heavy snowstorm before anyone is out to drive in it or shovel. Speaking of shoveling...I enjoy that, too. And the toast and hot chocolate that always follows. Lovely pictures! We live in a wonderful place, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carie!!! How are you?! :D I LOVE that you guys got snow already!!! We haven't had anything happen yet but that drift is beautiful! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karie! Oh, what beautiful snow!! We just don't get snow so I will enjoy it through your blog. We took a road trip last year thru Utah. I'd never been before and it's a beautiful state and those red topped mountains were just gorgeous!
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.