Saturday, November 3, 2012

Today I am Thankful For. . . .

Now this is a funny little post
To start off my month of
Thankfulness,
But. . . .
I am Thankful for my 
Bedroom!
 
 My bedroom is nothing fancy.
But it is peaceful, restful, and comforting.
After a long day and my body and mind are weary
I can retreat to the comfort and peace of
My Bedroom.
 My bed is clean, and comfortable.
During the day my bed is made
And looks comfortable and peaceful.
I don't have a television in my bedroom. . .
I feel that distracts from the peacefulness of the room.
Just stop and think of the millions of people who
Have no beds, no peaceful restful place to lay their heads.
Today, I am thankful for
My Bedroom.
This little pillow sits at the foot of my bed.
It is a daily reminder for me to do
Something that makes me happy.
Because I have a restful room and 
Warm comfortable bed
My day can begin with happiness.
After kneeling at the side of my bed
In morning prayer. . .I can begin my day.
 The Lord has blessed me with a
Beautiful Bedroom.

And what are you thankful for today?


1 comment:

  1. I love your cozy bedroom! And I'm thankful for you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.