Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful for. . .My Camera!

Another Thankful day
So much to be thankful for. . 
And today it is my
CAMERA!
My Canon Camera. . .
I am having so much fun taking pictures.
Now, I remind you I am not a
Photographer. . .I just take pictures.
I am taking a photography class
And I am loving it.
Saturday was a beautiful day here in Utah
And we were on a photo shoot
At the historical
Benson Grist Mill
In Tooele County Utah
Here are a few of my photos. . 
Be warned this post is photo full!!!!
Hope you enjoy.




 I hope you have enjoyed the pictures of 
My November Saturday 
And I
Hope you will come back
As I share some of my photos.
K



 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I totally understand your gratitude for your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW...these are awesome photos. The one with the wagon...it needs to be enlarged and framed....love it.
    I hope someday to get a good camera....I'm putting it on my Bucket List. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karie,
    Your photo's are beautiful!!! really they are...I use a point and click right now, I had a fancy camera but could never understand how to use it LOL.
    I love your bedroom, it is peaceful and the perfect place to rest your tired head.
    I am thankful for sweet frinds like you. I always enjoy visting with you. I have not been able to get around to visting as much as I would like. Family has had me busy.
    Sending love and hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.