Thursday, November 15, 2012

Elves for CeeKay

One of the things I am so thankful
For every day, every second 
Of my life is the 
Good Health 
The Lord has blessed me with. . 
I am getting older, and I cherish good health 
Even more than ever before.
Blogging has been a wonderful things for me.
I have visited some wonderful blogs,
And through blogging met some amazing people.
I have never met them in person, but
Through their blogs I have seen the 
Goodness in so many people.
Right now a blogger is in a battle for her life.
CEEKAY 
From Thinkin of Home
She is one of the Arizona Bloggers
(that's what I call them)
 Third one from the left is CeeKay
She is battling ovarian cancer.
You can read about CeeKay
These sweet ladies have taken it upon themselves
To give help to CeeKay
Isn't it amazing. . .
The Love, The Friendship
The Helping Hands
All through Blogging.
CeeKay, I hope God grants you the peace
And the strength to follow the path
He has laid before you. . .
Good Bless!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karie! This is so nice of you to post about this to help Ceekay. I've bought an elf from Laura.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you to mention a fellow blogger like that. :) Youre such a sweetheart dear! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.