Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Characters

I just adore my little
Christmas Characters!
These little fellows bring a smile to my face. . .
Fritz, Floyd and Lloyd
That's what I have named them


My little Christmas Characters are part of the display on
The table you see when you first come in my house.
Joining the Christmas Character are my
Fritz and Floyd Christmas salt and pepper shakers.
Oh, let me tell you I have a collection of shakers.
I will show you more in later posts.
Cute little matching shakers to the characters

Can you believe I found this lone shaker at the DI?
I couldn't believe anyone would give a
Fritz and Floyd shaker to the thrift store. .. 
I don't care if he was a loner. . .He came home with me!
Oh how they bring a smile to my face and cheer to my heart.
My little Christmas Character are brimming with
Christmas cheer. . 
I am kind of drawn to characters. . .maybe it is because
I am surrounded with real live "characters".
I hope you enjoyed visiting my home and meeting
My Christmas Characters!
Please do come back for more. . .
K

I am going to link up with

8 comments:

  1. Karie those little guys bring a smile to my face too. They are so cute! I too am sometimes surprised at what you can find in thrifty shops. I'd love for you to come by and share your little guys at Transformed Tuesday. Hope you can come by. Hugs, Peggy http://pjhdesignsoneofakind.blogspot.com/2012/12/transformed-tuesday-18-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I am one of those characters!! So grateful for you, my fun friend Karie! Lovely home, as usual! You have such a gift for making things beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so cuuuuute!!! Youre really into the christmas spirit! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas characters put a smile on my face too, how adorable! They certainly are ready for christmas! Thanks for stopping by and liking my christmas porch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These snowmen are too cute and fun. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely and utterly enchanting!

    You are such a clever and creative elf.

    Have a holly jolly day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happy little characters! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you shared your little characters with us at the last Transformed Tuesday! I hope we will see you again this week. Happy New Year, Hugs, Peggy http://pjhdesignsoneofakind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.