Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 In Short Review

2012 is close to ending
It has been a good year for me.
I have had some changes,
But they have been good changes.
I hope that 2013 can be as gentle and good to me
As 2012
My biggest change has been that I moved.
Not far from where I was living.
I moved to a much nicer, roomier cottage condo.
And I love living here.
Here are a few of my projects.
(only a few)
This little beauty is my pride and joy.
I had a beautiful hutch, but when I down-sized
I gave it to my son and daughter-in-law.
I know they enjoy it so much.
I now live in a place that I could
Again have a hutch.
I love this piece!
You are going to think. . .Another hutch!
Yip! This one is in my craft room.
I found it at DI (thrift store)
It looked terrible.
Well you know me, I brought it home
Painted it and now it is a little beauty.
I love this one too.
My hands are constantly busy.
Many crochet projects have been completed.
This is just a tiny bit of the many things I have
Done in 2012
I hope you will continue on the journey with me
As I move on to 2013
K




5 comments:

  1. Love both hutches! That is one beautiful afghan too! Smart lady! Happy New Year friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new little blue cabinet! Lovely colour! Happy New Year and all the best for 2013! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new little hutch is lovely! Wishing you a wonderful new year, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karie everything looks beautiful! I love what you've done with the blue hutch! I'm a believer that there can never be too many hutches in a home! Happy New Year! Huggs, Joanie

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.