Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tender Thoughts

Am I the person I think I am?
Am I the Woman I want to be?
More importantly am I the Woman
The Lord needs me to be?
(Adapted from a quote by Sheri Dew)
Do I show Kindness and Compassion
Am I   … Peaceable and Gentle?
Am I full of Mercy and Good Deeds?
Am I Understanding,
Do I share my Wisdom
Am I Fair and Forgiving?

All these Tender Qualities I work on each day. . .
Most Days I fail . . .
But I know there is always another chance to
Be who He wants me to be
Because He Loves Me.

I am Linking To
Delightsome Life/A Return To Loveliness

4 comments:

  1. Those are good questions we should all ask ourselves, and hopefully be busy making sure we can answer them with "yes."

    You have a lovely blog.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt you fail at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Karie. We do need to take time to reflect on how we behave and are perceived and most importantly - is God pleased. It is a wonderful thing to be a woman - to have the perspective to look at others show compassion and kindness! Thank you for sharing your thoughtful post with A Return to Loveliness,
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful. An inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.