Sunday, August 14, 2011

Finished Crochet Pillow

Hello Everyone!
I Hope you are having a great weekend.
It was a little warm outside today. . .99
So I spent most of my day inside doing
Some Housekeeping
Oh, I don't mind
I love keeping House.
After the housekeeping was finished
(Is it ever finished!?)
I finished up my crocheting project. . .
 My friend Sue has made a few of these
And I liked the cute fluffy ruffles
So, I had to make one for me.
 I made it into a round accent pillow
I used Bernat--Softee Baby Yarn. . .
I like the soft feel of the yarn
And I really like the pastel colors.
 It is a real easy pattern
If you are interested you can go HERE for directions.
I think it makes a cute girly ruffled pillow. .
It would look very nice on a cute girly bed!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens, this pillow is adorable! I didn't see a Etsy shop?! You need to open one!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet pillow -- it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Grandma made these! I love this, the colours and the design is sweet!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word exactly what I needed to see today. I am packing up my craft stuff to go on my two week break and I put all my odds and ends of wool into a bag to take to a charity shop..... wow I am going to use them to make one of these cushions - thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me wann go look for my crochet hooks. long abandoned and forgotten! It is beautiful!

    veronica
    www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karie,

    What a lovely pillow. Just adorable. I may have to make one for my granddaughter's room. She loves pink.

    Thanks for sharing. You could sell these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Karie, had such a lovely afternoon thanks to your post, I started my cushion and it is sooo pretty. I had a load of purples and pink double knit wool, left over from making lavender bags so I have used that. Sooo pretty, can't wait to get it finished. I have added your name twice to my give away thanks for visiting!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blooming pillow turned out beautifully. I like the colors you chose. Will have to try the pattern one of these days. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karie,
    I love your pillow! Now I want to make one...its so "Yarn" cute! it sure would make a great Christmas gift .. I better get busy, its the right size project to take on the train with me everyday to work..
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness, this pillow is adorable! I wish I knew how to do this for my 2 little grandgirls, I know they'd love it! Thank you for sharing and for coming to visit me lovely lady. Lots of hugs. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful, I found this after searching for crochet ruffle pillows on Google and stayed and read your blog - so much warmth and creativity - thank you for sharing :-) Kx

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.