Friday, August 12, 2011

A Summer Cold!

I have been M.I.A the last few days. .
Because I have been S.I.C.K!
I don't know what the deal is. .
I have a C.O.L.D!
A summertime COLD. . .
And can I just say. .
It is not a good thing!
Headache, congestion, earache, sinus infection. .
Oh, good grief, I know you don't want to
Hear all about the yuckieness of my summer cold!
Suffice it to say. .
I have felt T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E!
On the good side . . .I did do a little crocheting
When I wasn't in bed feeling sorry for my sick self
I crocheted. .

I actually started this before I got sick
My friend Sue showed me the cutest blog
It has lots of crochet ideas. . .
You can go HERE to see the blog.
Cutest English Gal that loves to crochet and decorate
And be a Mum
Crocheted a couple of
Dishcloths. .
Once you use crocheted (or knitted) dishcloths
You don't want to go back to the flimsy store bought ones.
I just couldn't wait to show you this crochet project
 
The crocheting is done, but I am making it into a pillow
It is the same pattern as the doily I showed you
Only this time I used the softest yarn. . .
I can't wait to show you how it will look as a pillow.
I just ran out of energy today and didn't get everything done.
So even though I didn't feel good
I accomplished somethings. .
I hope you have a great weekend. .
The month of August is moving along tooo fast!

Come Back Again. . . K

I am going to link to. . ..

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. I thought I was getting a summer cold too, but I gave it the look and scared it off 8-)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you have been sick. Your project is looking good! Thanks for linking it up to Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.