Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Joan's Beautiful Home

This past weekend I traveled to my
Hometown. . while there I visited with my
Cousin Joan.
Her home is so welcoming and inviting. 
I love to visit with Joan.
She is a fun person to be with.
She has beautiful design and decorating taste.
Love this living room sofa.  
Joan has that fine eye for detail and beauty.
Another view of her living room
I could have spend hours taking pictures of her home.
Every detail is beautiful
The oil painting my great-aunt Colleen painted.
Lucky Joan to have one of her painting. . .
A beautiful blend of color, new with the vintage.
All done in the delicate decor taste of my cousin Joan
I have always admired my cousin.
She has taught me a lot.
Just one of those things where the younger child admires the older one.
She is a beautiful person. . .not only on the outside,
But, Joan is genuine, she has a beautiful Spirit.
So glad we are cousins.
I am going to show you more of Joan's house
She has some of the family heirlooms.
And she has a beautiful yard.
Our family has a tendency to be a little "fussy"
About things like our houses, and our yards!
Just sayin!
Be sure to come back for move of
Joan's Home.

4 comments:

  1. What fun! I have a friend whose home I would love to share, if I ever get a chance to photograph it. She is a collector, and has so many pretty dishes, Wedgewood, and all kinds of nice things. Maybe soon. Thanks for sharing Joan's pretty home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karie! Oh, your friend's home is so lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope you're having a great week.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, such a pretty front porch. I'm a bit fussy about my home and yard too! Thanks for the sweet comments about my jars and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, such a warm inviting home. It greets you from the moment you reach the front door! Can't wait to see more.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.