Friday, May 10, 2013

Home Again, Home Again

As I was turning onto the street where I live. . 
I couldn't help but notice my little cottage (condo).
I had a feeling of gratitude for
HOME
After a long day of work my home appeared as a
Safe haven and refuge.
It is a humble little place. . but it is Home.
I love how the tree cast a gentle shadow. .
And just look at that gorgeous blue sky. .
Oh, how I love the sky!
My little front door seemed to say
Welcome Home
We have been waiting for you.
I guess you would call me a "Homebody"
I love being home. . .
No matter where I roam, there is no place like
Home!

7 comments:

  1. You home is so cute and inviting. I live in a small mid-century ranch, and it's kept my family safe and sound for many years. You're right. There's no place like home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Karie! I love how our homes welcome us in! Beautiful decoration on your door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karie, I feel that same way. I love to vacation, but always miss my home and gardens. Pulling into home is a satisfaction one can't explain. Your home is lovely and your door is such a happy 'welcome'! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karie, just hopping back to let you know that I will be featuring you at SYC later today.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is beautiful and welcoming. I feel the same way about mine. So grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is lovely ! I love your front door :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.