Monday, May 20, 2013

Tiny Summer Porch

Oh, darn! I just have a tiny little front porch!
I have always had a large one, but when I
Moved to my Condo, the porch downsized. . 
Oh, well, you just work with what you have.
Welcome to my Porch. . 
I have had my colored pots for quite sometime. . Love to plant them.
And the little bench I recently found at DI (thrift store).
The little birds have been with for a long time also.
They have always been on my porch.
I can't wait for the fragrant smell of the lavender.
Just amazing what color does to the outside, as well as the inside. . 
Love my colorful pots.
Remember I live in the high deserts of Utah and it takes a while for
Our plants to begin to grow and fill out.  
I was just able to get these planted over the rainy weekend.
My daughter and her family always give me a pretty potted plant to put on the porch.
And it is always purple. . 
It went through the rain storm we had very well.
Soon I will have my back yard and porch and patio to show you.
My son is helping me get that all landscaped.
There is always so much to do in the Spring
And then Summer comes and I can enjoy the outdoors.
I hope you are all enjoying the spring and getting ready for summer.
Have a wonderful week!
K

15 comments:

  1. The porch looks bright and beautiful.
    Lovely flowers.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    Greetings from Singapore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be tiny but it sure is a pretty porch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looks so pretty and so inviting and welcoming. Love your colors. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the color! So beautiful!! Your bench is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! What color did you paint the bench?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I painted the bench Martha Stewart "Robin Egg". The top I stained walnut.

      Delete
  6. Your bench turned out awesome!! Love the colored pots and your little home spot! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your sweet porch!! I am especially smitten with those colorful pots!! I am a color gal myself!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forgot to mention that sweet bench too!! Love it!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Karie...how you doing, girl ? Hope
    you are good.
    I love your porch..your pots are so pretty.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your porch is so pretty! love the pots down the steps. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Transformed Tuesday.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Karie, Your porch may be small, but you have done it up right! Love the colorful pots and that bench has me drooling. Great find! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love that green bench and the shape of the basket next to it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty. I love the blue bench. and the different color pots.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.