Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Am Back In The Swing

I am back to creating and blogging!
Oh, it feels good to be back
I know you probably didn't even notice I was gone!
I only posted twice last week
But, I am back now!
Thought you might like to see a few of the things
I was doing while I was MIA.
Of Course I went to DI (Thrift Store)
Isn't that Blue Glass beautiful?
And the picture. . . . do you see that?
It has a signature but it is a print!
Do you have any ideas about it?
I liked the picture.
So it is mine now
I think I spent $5 that day at DI
I have also been doing some counted cross stitch.
I like to sit in the evenings watching my t.v shows
(Dancing With The Stars, Law And Order, The Office)
Doing my "hand-work"
I can't just sit and do nothing
I have to keep my hands busy.
It is relaxing to me to do my hand-work in the evenings.
Oh, dear I have to close this post
Law And Order is on.
I missed my blog and I am glad to be back.

I will be linking this post with:
Under The Table Dreaming/Showcase Sunday
The DIY Show-Off/ Fall Festival

11 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back and I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally noticed that you were gone...and happy you are back:)

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find...fun blog....I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love to do cross-stitch while watching television Love your projects, especially the Autumn picture and that blue glass would be great a my house, fantastic find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Karie, very cool blue glass. Looks like you had fun at DI. I was there today. Hope you are doing ok!
    love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful finds and what a beautiful vignette. The cross stitch is lovely. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cross-stitch! Love your finds at the TS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your candleabra - so fun. It is nice to meet a member in blog land! THanks for visiting my blog! Paula from Idaho

    http://bucketsofhalloweenideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you got your post done in time to watch your shows ;). I love your cross stitch as well as your thrift finds-- I've been on a blue accessory hunt lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds and those cross stitches are very cute! Thanks so much for linking up, see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blue glass is fabulous! And the print is charming...I love a good thrift day! I stop my blogging for Law and Order too!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.