Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Having A Creative Come Apart!

Oh, Seriously. . .
I am having a Creative Come Apart!
I have not come up with anything
that is the least bit creative.
This has been going on for several days.
Maybe if I visit Bloggerville
I will feel better. . . .
Isn't that the cutest apron?
Now look at those cute little things
 
I visited Marty at
I especially like her
So many talented ladies link up to her party


Oh, I feel much better after my walk through
Bloggerville.
Now maybe I can create something. .
Hope you enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. nothing like a stroll through blogland to inspire...it also makes me want to go shopping for some reason. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling blog you have!! I get inspired from other bloggers, too~ like yours!!!
    Thanks for visiting!
    Blessings,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower. Thank you so much for featuring me, I feel so honored. It looks really cute on another person's blog! I loved those little shoes too.

    So nice to meet another Utah girl, anyone from Tooele has to be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment......you make very prety things,little shoes so cute:)))....
    have a nice day.......
    greeting from croatia:)).....
    M.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel too bad Karie - I've been in a creative slump myself these days. I get my inspiration from others.
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.