Sunday, April 28, 2013

Junior Prom Time

Well, it is Prom time where I live.
The beautiful time of year when
The young men and women 16-17 years of age
Celebrate with their
Junior Prom
A time when both boys and girls are dressed in
Their formal attire.
My handsome Grandson
Andrew Lloyd
Oh how proud this Grandma is!
His date for the evening
Annie
The formals were gorgeous
All the colors of the rainbow. . 
Just stunning
I am one proud Grandma. . 
This young man is not only good looking,
He is Good!
He carries a 4.0 grade point average.
He is a star athlete, football, basketball
And most of all he loves the Lord. . 
He plans  to graduate from high school next year
Then serve a 2 year mission for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
My heart overflows with 
Blessings.





2 comments:

  1. What a handsome boy! How blessed you are!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed stunning! How proud you must be! :) What a handsome lad!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.