Thursday, April 4, 2013

Blogs That Inspire Me

Well, I have been blogging at
Karie's Chic Creations
For about 3 years.
(my how times flies)
I thought I would share with you some of
The blogs that inspire me. . 
I have a huge list but I will just show you a few.
One of the first blogs I started to follow was
A Stroll Thru Life
Marty is the gal behind this beautiful blog
I love her neat style of decorating. .  Her home is
Traditional to me. . .and I like the clean lines.
 
Marty introduced me to Cloche's
Once a week she has a Linky Party.  . .
Table Top Tuesday.
Be sure to check out
Another blog that inspires me is
Note Songs
Shelia is the sweet lady behind this blog.
I really love Shelia's style of decorating.
She is a talented gal.
She too is a crocheter and she loves Roosters.
 
Be sure to check Shelia's blog
Sweet Nothings is another blog I started to follow
Three years ago.
BJ is the gal behind Sweet Nothings.
 Every time I see black and white checks, I think of BJ
She does a lot of "food photos". . .
I know she is a great cook. . and her decorating style is
Something I really like.
She recently moved to a new place.
And I can't wait to see how she puts it all together.
Be sure to visit BJ at Sweet Nothings.
All these blogger gals are dolls. . 
It is a lot of work to keep blogging and inspiring
There is a readership out there
And you want to be true to your followers.

Oh, I have more blogs I follow and they inspire me.
Come back and I will show you more.
K



2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I am so flattered and what a wonderful surprise. Thanks you so much for the wonderful shoutout. You definitely made my day. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie! I to am so flattered and honored you would feature my blogs as one of your favorites! I appreciate it more than you will ever know! Thank you so much.
    You really are the sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.