Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Spring Change

Just for a little change. . 
I redecorated the top of the t.v. hutch
Nothing fancy. . .a little red and white 
I hope the berried will do for 
Spring. . . 
I love them in my Fleur De Lise pitcher.
I think berries are pretty any time of the year.
My little lambies are always cute in any vignette.
They have a story, as most of my things have a story.
The little gray and white one is always in my curio
She is a treasure to me. . .
As you can see my living room is very colorful
I use a lot of color in my decorating.
I like the look of red and white ticking.
I made the table-top runner in ticking.
For some reason, I like something "under" my displays
Just a quirky little thing I have. . .
Today is a beautiful spring day.
But, it isn't going to last long.  Storms are on their way.
Hope you are having a beautiful day where you are.
Sunshine is bliss!

I am linking with



7 comments:

  1. HI Karie! OH, I love your decorating and I love color too. That ticking runner is so pretty and I'm in love with your little lambies. How darling they are. Thank you so much for popping in to see Edra.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karie, nice to meet you. That's a lovely vignette. I love that white pitcher. It looks so pretty with those red berries. The little lambs are adorable.
    You have a beautiful blog and will gladly follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't help but notice the crocheted pillows! They are so much fun! I love your style! Hugs, friend!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karie, nice to meet you thank you so much for your comments on my blog,your vignette is so cute
    Blessing
    Isora
    XO
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, love berries any time of year! Such a sweet vignette and your lambs are precious. Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karie, I love ticking too. Your pitcher is such a cute shape and the berries look lovely. You're right, berries are pretty any time of year. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your red and white! Come over and enter my giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.