Monday, April 1, 2013

Anyone Seen My Lollies?

Well, hello this beautiful
APRIL Day!
I certainly hope everyone had a 
Wonderfully blessed Easter!
Now it is onward and upward with
more blessed and beautiful days.
Spring is 
 welcome in my home.
Have you seen my Lollies?
(that blue shelf is so fun to decorate)
A little paper crafting and you have Lollies. . 
My granddaughters love to make them.
And so do I!
Just a few little Lollies to brighten my room. . 
They make me SMILE!
Remember NO Fools for April
(where did that silly idea come from anyway)?
Hope you will come back again, and again
K
I am linking with:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karie! Spring looks lovely at your house. I love your lollies and want to make some too! Happy April's Fools Day and we ain't no fools! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie, Love your Spring touches! Your lollies are so pretty! I have a new weekly link party which is live now and I would love if you stop by and link up this wonderful post! Hope to see you there! http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com/ Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the garland, how fun and such pretty colors. Love spring decor. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is simply so lovely! I LOVE your lollies! And you!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your lollies! Would love to hav eyou link up with me at my Give Me the Goods party:
    http://www.marriedfiling-jointly.com/2013/04/give-me-goods-linky-party-2.html

    ~Chelsea @ Married Filing Jointly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute Karie. I have never heard them called lollies. Love it! I make them, but call them pinwheels. Lollies is much cuter. Thanks for sharing them with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.