Monday, April 8, 2013

April Showers

Oh, what a beautiful April Day!
Showers are abundant where I live.
It is so refreshing, and beautiful.
I love April Showers.
The beautiful earth needs the moisture of
The heavens. . .everything grows so much better.
The May flowers will bloom 
This sweet flower just keeps on giving. . .
I showed you how beautiful it was back in February
Well. . .it is April and it still gives me smiles.
You can see it peeking from the blinds
It loves the April showers even though it is inside.
Is that not so precious?
I have been so busy crocheting.
I think I have crocheted around the earth and back again.
I am finishing up the Granny Square project.
I am sewing it all together this evening.
I can't wait to show you what I have created.
When it is done, I will work on another project.
So many ideas running through my brain. . 
Be sure to come back so you can see 
The finished project.
So what is going on in your "neck of the woods"
Are you having April Showers?
And what projects are you working on?
I would love to hear from you.
Hugs,  
K
I will be linking with these lovely blogs. . 
The Dedicated House
Petals to Picots Crochet






5 comments:

  1. I love the color combination of the granny squares! Little Bit from www.DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love the colorful weaves!!!!! Its raining here as well!!! So much joy in that!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I love the colors. They will be even prettier when put together...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your squares all together! Beautiful spring colors. I haven't been very 'crafty' recently. Just a little paint project here and there is about all. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep telling myself I will do this, I would love a crochet blanket. Have done it before but not for such a long time. My Mum knitted me a blanket for a single bed........I have no idea what the yarn was but it would now fit a King size and is in those 1970 colours orange, green and yellow. I still keep it as its something she did. I wonder if those colours will be trendy again some day.
    Following you
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.