Saturday, February 2, 2013

Crochet, Crochet, Hearts

It is a beautiful Saturday in
February!
The sun is shining and the sky is blue.
And I have some 
Hearts to show you.
I have cut back on my "holiday" decorating,
But, hey it is February the month of 
Love, and Hearts!
So I crocheted a cute heart banner.
Who do I love so very much?
My Family!
I could never make enough hearts to fill with my love,
I overflow with love for so many people in my life.
My dear, dear friend Sue at Felted Button 
Designed and wrote the pattern for these hearts.
You can go here and get her free pattern.
Oh, my, she is so talented.  
Just a few happy hearts to help get me out of the
Winter blah's. . .it has been a rough one for me.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Crochet Hearts..  . 

Be sure to come back again. . 
And I would love to hear from you.
K

12 comments:

  1. Oh, these little hearts are so cute! Hope your weekend is going well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Karie! Love them made into a banner. Makes me want some too! :) Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bunting! Beautiful colors! Thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karie!

    Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! You made my day! Boy, we sure share the love for a lot of the same things! Faith, family, crafts (crocheting), decorating...the list goes on! I wish we lived closer! Oh how I would love for you to teach me how to make the crochet hangers!!! I was looking to see if you have a Etsy shop filled with them! I live in Murrieta, CA and I am thinking you are in Utah because of the Salt Lake Temple. I need to get the San Diego Temple up on mine even tho we were sealed in The Los Angels Temple. Anyhoo, just became your newest follower and looking forward to getting to know you more!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    BeehiveCottage@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your crocheted heart banner is really sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you decorate so cute for the holidays! I found something at DI and I got it for your St. Patrick's Day decorations. I'll give it to you on Thursday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! do you have the pattern to crochet the heart shape? Little Bit from www.DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little valentine vignettes and I like your tips for cleaning. We are always looking for tips to make our job easier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty ! Love your heart garland :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The crocheted hearts are so pretty. Great garland. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your heart garland. So stinkin' cute. Thanks for joining us at Transformed Tuesday. Hugs, Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm featuring you later tonight at Transformed Tuesday. Thanks so much for linking up. Hugs, Peggy~PJH Designs

      Delete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.