Thursday, January 31, 2013

It Is About Time

Oh, yes! It is all about 
TIME
And it is about time I got back to blogging. .. 
I have been MIA (missing in action)
January was a crazy month. . too much for me.
But I am back!
We have had a long hard winter, I know it isn't over yet.
But today 
There was actually 
BLUE SKY!
We are still covered in SNOW
 
But I can see the BLUE SKY
It has been over a month since I could see the sky.
The snowstorms, the fog, the inversion. . .
Must I go on?
So while I have been overcome with winter depression
I have been making things. . 
Here is just a little showing of what I have been doing.

Hello FEBRUARY


You will have to come back 
To see what I have been up to.

K

I am linking with:

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it all! Love the hearts you're showing now. I've been thinking about doing some, but I haven't. I've got a really bad case of the lazies! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous. Love those crochet hearts.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see what those sweet hearts are for. That view looks amazing. Glad to see you!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.