Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February~ Valentine

This is the time of the year when we 
Celebrate LOVE!
I must say, shouldn't we be
Celebrating Love All the Time?
I would much rather set my heart a glow all year long.
Than just one single day. . .
I would like to send sweet sentiments to those I love
All year long. . .
Oh, don't get me wrong. . I do enjoy 
Valentine's Day.
There is nothing so sweet and charming as the happiness
Of children receiving sweet valentines from friends and family.
I must say I wouldn't mind a valentine or two. . 
But. . .my sweet husband didn't celebrate the Day of Valentine
So I celebrated by giving myself flowers and gifts. . 
Oh, I never minded. . 
I always knew he loved me. . there was no doubt!
My sweet Valentine had a tender heart. . 
And he loved me!
The door of life closed 21 years ago this February
Because of God's Goodness and Tender Mercy
Someday the door of eternity will open
And I will be in my husbands arms again.
To all who love. . 
Happy Valentine's Day all year through.
There is no 
Charm
Equal to
Tenderness of
Heart. 
(Jane Austin)

Linking with





6 comments:

  1. Oh girlie, such a sweet and heart touching post! you are right of course, we should have our hearts aglow all year roud, I like to think of this day as a reminder, if anything else. :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karie,
    Your post is beautiful! and touched my heart deeply. You are a dear and I agree with you it should be Valentine's Day everyday of year when you are with the ones you love. Never stop saying I LOVE YOU....
    You are one very special Lady.
    Have a sweet day and Happy Valentine's Day to You.
    Sending you big hugs, XO Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Karie! OH, I love this post and that pretty colorful heart is just adorable!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post and sentiments! Love your sweet valentine's decor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! Your wreath is gorgeous! Wonderful, I tell ya, simply wonderful! xHugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karie this is such a sweet post and wonderful tribute to your husband. Yes, I too look forward to the day that we will be reunited with loved ones. No hurry of course, but what a reunion that will be! Love your sweet wreath and Valentines gifts. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,
    p.s. Is it Spring yet? lol!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.