Monday, February 18, 2013

Threads and Friendships

If you know me and my blog
You know I blog about my adventures
In Decorating And Creating.
Well, along  my journey I have met some
Wonderful people 
My very best-est creating friend is
Sue
of Felted Button fame.
Let me tell you I am nothing when it comes to crocheting. . 
Sue puts me to shame. . 
We not only crochet together, but we also go "junking" together. . 
Our vintage bottle escapade was one of the funnest!
If you could see us in the thrifty stores. . . we are like hunting dogs. . !
Every year we take the Garden Tour. . .
We have been in a few tangled messes along our way. . 
And right now I am in a tangled mess. . 
I am trying to get crochet items ready for the 
Boutique we are going to have in May
Oh, I can't wait to show you some of the beautiful 
Crochet items we will be selling. . .
That darn Sue, has me hooked on yarn and anything
Crochet. . .
I am so tangled right now I can't do anything else!
  
Check back again,and again!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful crocheted items! Sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! So many pretty colours here, that takes so much talent girl! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! That pile of yarn!! Thanks so much for the sweet compliments. But I must disagree. You are much more talented than I at this crocheting thing--not to mention you are AMAZING at painting, cross-stitch, embroidery, sewing and decorating! We have such fun together--tangled yarn and all! Let's go junking soon. And of course we'll hook together this week! Hugs, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.