Saturday, July 20, 2019

The New Look Is Completed

Hello my friends!
I am so happy you stopped by.
It is a hot Summer Day.
I am so thankful for
Air Conditioning!

Well, she is finished, complete, and
Beautiful!
Her name is Beth.  Yes, I name my furniture
Just like someone else I know . . .

Before I show the Beautiful Beth
Let's see the before.


I have loved decorating my beautiful girl.
I got her from my Great Auntie Colleen.
Many people wanted her but I was the lucky one.
But darn it. . . I tired of her.  We both needed something 
New!

And here she is!
I love her new look
(and so does she)
Some people may call it
Farmhouse style.  Oh No, No!
It is
Karie's House Style.

I am overjoyed with her new look!
It goes perfect in my home.
She is an eye-catcher.

I have been on a painting spree.  And this old body feels it.
I will take a break for a couple of days
and then I have a few small projects to do.
Hanging above "Beth", is my beautiful
picture of the 
Salt Lake Temple.
(The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)


I think I need to change the color of the frame
so it will be in harmony with the colors of the buffet, Beth.


So this is a new project to be finished ASAP!

It just seems one thing leads to another.
It is all good. . . It is hot outside,
So staying inside my air conditioned home
is fine with me.

I hope you are safe, and 
protected from the summer heat.
Have a blessed day.


I will be linking with

8 comments:

  1. Beth looks amazing. You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie,
    OMG!!! You have outdone yourself!! Beth sure is a beauty!! I love the two tone look if that is what you call it but I LOVE it!!! It truly is beautiful! So much so that i hope you don;t mind me sharing it on my face book page.... Love it!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debbie. And yes you are more than welcome to share it on your FB page. I feel honored. You are such a sweet friend.

      Delete
  3. Sweet Karie I LOVE that you name your furniture pieces. The makeover is truly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great transformation Karie. Thanks for sharing at Happiness is Homemade Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karie,
    Just wanted to stop by to thank you for your visits and for your very kind words. I agree with you that through blogging, we find kindred souls with whom we become friends with even though we may never meet. I look at it like having a pen pal. Did you have one when you were younger? I had 2 and I also wrote to a second cousin of mine who lives in Chicago who was my age.I still am in awe of the amazing job you did with this table!! I really love the two different finishes!! You should give your self a hand!! I hope you are having a good week! Our heat wave is over but we had about 2 inches of rain here since yesterday.... Crazy weather!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.