Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Catching Up With Projects

Wow!  Time is getting away from me!
I feel like once mid-July hits
Summer is on the down slide.

 (The view from my front window)

No, I don't want Summer to be on the down side.
I love Summer.
I still work. .  Part-time. . . Elementary School Secretary.
So Summer is "My Time"
I am busy during the summer months
It is my time to 
Catch up on what I'm too tired to get 
done when I am working.

(Trish's flowers)

So today I have been busy painting.
I will show you when I have it finished.
It is a little table I use in my bathroom.



Then. . . there is a cute little chair that
is waiting to have the seat recovered
So I bought some fabric yesterday so I can 
recover the seat. . . also . . .
the little footstool Teddy uses to get on top of my bed
needs to also to be recovered.


Whew!
If that isn't enough. . . I bought
more fabric. . . !
I already have enough to start my
own fabric store. . .
I want to get some quilts done 
for my kids. . .

So what is on your 
"Catch up Project List?"


Have a great week.






3 comments:

  1. Karie,
    My catch up list is probably as tall as me!! After working full time up to 3 years ago and then going part time but it was still 7 days in a 2 week pay period, I have so many things that I want to do!!I just finished a project that I wanted to do for about 4-5 years. I will be doing a post on it soon...I find that I need to make a list of what i want to do daily to keep me on track since I am not working....Thanks for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kari, a pleasure to meet you. I am always catching up on projects. Now, I am bored because I cannot do much due to my recent surgery. I am so used to getting up and working in the gardens, etc. Good luck with your projects. If you find time, feel free to share at “Love your Creativity” on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kari!! You've been a busy little bee! Your flowers are beautiful and I wish I lived close to you as I just might pop in and buy some fabric from you! :) I'll bet you're working on quilts right now! Hope all is well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.