Wednesday, July 3, 2019

July Porch ~ Welcome

It is a lovely day in the neighborhood!
Welcome to my porch.

It is a tiny porch.
I think it is called a "stoop".
 I always had a big front porch until
I moved here....Oh how I miss my porches.

I believe no matter where you live to make it as
pretty as you possibly can.
And if it doesn't have a big porch, do the best
you can to make your tiny "stoop" as inviting and
welcoming as you can.

It really is a beautiful day.
It will be one of the coolest 4th of July that
we have ever had.  
I personally love it. . ,I don't handle heat very well.
The wind stopped blowing, so that is a 
bonus to the day.


Tomorrow will be a busy day.  
All of my family and I go to the town 
4th of July parade.
We love it. 
It is Small Town USA
Celebrating the 4th of July.
It makes me smile. . it is so
typical of small (and large) towns across the
United States getting together to celebrate.
Later in the day I will be at a fun
BBQ with family and friends,
As soon as it turns dark the
Fireworks begin.

Ya gotta love it!



2 comments:

  1. What a CUTE porch! I love the pop of color. It just goes to show that no matter how small, you can still make it really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.