Friday, October 12, 2012

Thankful for Blog Friends


When I began my blog
Karie's Chic Creations
Three years ago, I had no idea it would grow
The way that it has.
I am humbled and honored
That you would visit me.
So many of you have commented and
Encouraged me
You have become my Blog Friends.
And I am so honored.
I enjoy Blogging. . .
I think the best part is meeting fellow bloggers.
I love visiting you
I follow your lives and enjoy so much 
Visiting your home and being inspired
By your creativity.
With that being said,
 I realize there is a great responsibility
My goal has always been to help spread
Loveliness, Goodness, and Creative Energy.
 I believe as Paul in the New Testament. . 
If there is anything virtuous, lovely or of good report
I seek after these things.
 I will continue my journey of blogging
I hope you will continue to visit me
Because I will continue to
Visit you!
Thank you my friends!
K

2 comments:

  1. Im so with you girl, I think that bloggers are just the sweetest people and the creativity oozes right out! :D Glad to have you as a friend!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Karie, I'm so glad I've met you in Blogland and I feel all of those things in your blog. I have met the most wonderful ones and one of those wonderful ones is you!
    You are a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.