Friday, October 5, 2012

A Few October Photos

Oh, I am sure you are tired of
My ramblings about my photo taking. . 
Sorry, but here is one more.
I am still working on the software
That came with my Canon Camera
But, you know what
I love PicMonkey.
I really do.
It is so easy to use
And my photos come out so pretty.
Take a look
The October sky is so beautiful!
 All I needed to do to this one is crop it.
I had a car at the bottom of this mountain.
(Oh, I love this little mountain. .)
And this one  I enhanced the color of the words.
They were too light. . .so wala. . darker letters.
I have enrolled in a photography class
I hope it will help my photo taking skills. . 
I have always loved taking pictures.

Please do come back.  
Hugs,  K

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karie! Oh, what lovely snaps you've taken. I have used PicMonkey but need to learn more how to use it. Good for you taking a photo class - that's something I want to do too.
    Thank you for popping in to see me and your sweet comments about my little Carter!
    You are the sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so wonderful! I bet you are loving that new camera! Came across a pattern I wanted to share with you--just awesome! And fortunately it comes with some rose "moFits"! http://grandmotherspatternbook.com/?p=1724
    LOL! Hugs, friend!

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.