Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tribute to My Little Zoey

My sweet little furry friend
Zoey
Passed away on Saturday, September 1, 2011
To say the least I am heartbroken. . 
She was my friend, my little companion
I loved her dearly
Truly a member of my family.
We are all mourning her loss
But especially me!
I will miss her so much.
She was a beautiful little Yorkie
With a sweet personality.
She loved me unconditionally and I loved her.
Just as with all God's Creations
Zoey continues on. . and I know that someday
I will be with her again.
Good-bye my little friend. . 
Until we meet again!
Zoey Jackson

2 comments:

  1. Oh dearie... my heart goes out to you and your little angel! I know how hard it is to have a beloved pet pass on... Im praying for you both!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to read this! I have two baby girl Yorkies and they are like my childrend. So sweet and so full of personality. It's very hard to lose a beloved furbaby, but like you said, you will see sweet Zoey again one day. Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.