Monday, September 3, 2012

Shopping Therapy

Hello my dear friends,
First of all thank you for your sweet
Messages of love to me for the
Passing of my sweet little pet
Zoey.
I have felt the love and sympathy.
If you have never had a pet that you loved so
Very tenderly, then you have no idea how my heartaches.
I have a cute little saying
"There's nothing that can't be solved
When shopping is involved!"
So me and My sweet daughter-in-law headed for the
City of Salt Lake City, and did some shopping.
Here is a few things I bought. . 
(I shop to try and fill the gaps in my heart)
 Is this not the cutest pillow?
I have wanted one of the "french wordy" pillows
 There are still things made in the USA!
Oregon, as a matter of fact. . .
I think I bought it in part for the fact it was made here!
 Love it with my Ampersand pillow, that I made.
 It is getting that time of year to start changing out the decor
To the pretty vibrant colors of Autumn
 I found lots of fall stems, and flowers, and this cute
Chicken wire basket. . .Love it!
 I also bought some fall colored dish towels to put in the kitchen.
Ooh! I just love the colors.
 Found some cute note-cards and to-do list.
Yes, I still send cards. . .! by mail. .
Also, some new fresh white wash cloths. . These are a favorite.
Well, it was a fun day. . 
Everything was on sale. . so that is always a good thing.
Now I can pull out the other Autumn decor and begin
To change things. . .Just like Mother Nature. . 
I will change the colors in my home.
What did you do this Labor Day?
Hope you had a safe happy day.
Hugs,  K

3 comments:

  1. Love your newfound treasures! :) You have really got some amazing finds! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i am so sorry to hear about your sweet pup. i had no idea.

    it's easy to see where hoarders come from, shopping to fill voids-they always say that. thankfully, you're shopping definitely was the right thing, b/c that letter with the "&" is a perfect combo.

    hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that pillow! And the pictures of little Zoey are so sweet! She was a good little friend:(

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.