Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall Colors

Hello Everyone. . .Glad to have you here.
I have a few things to show you.

I just spent a beautiful weekend.
Enjoying the Fall colors
Both in the close by mountains.
And in my home.
 Changed the colors in my dining area.
I am finally getting things done with my decorating
In my new home. .
Oh, how I love the fall colors.
After seeing the gorgeous mountains
I come home and started decorating.
 Even the old wire basket that holds a few of my bottles
Got a bit of fall-ish color.
What is a fall vignette without pumpkins?                                                   
Well, there you have a "tiny" peek of my kitchen 
And the fall colors I have added.
I finished a project this weekend. . 
I am anxious to show it to you. . 
Please do come back
Hugs,  K

I am going to link with these fabulous ladies.
Be sure to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.