Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beautiful September

Oh, don't you just love September?
I do!
The days have cooled down, the nights are a delight.
And the colors of nature are gorgeous.
I think the show Mother Nature puts on
In September is more
Glorious than Her Spring Show. . 
And of course my decorating
Tries to keep up with Mother Nature.
Here is a little look at some of
My vignettes, and a few other things.
      
Oh the beauty of Sunflowers!
Even if they are faux

 My counter top vignette includes my
"Gleaner" picture.
It belonged to my dear Aunt
And I cherish it.
 Do you see the cute little brown bottle?
It is an old brown Vaseline bottle. . 
I found it "somewhere".
A few fall leaves on the wall.
Complementing my 
Salt and Pepper Shaker collection
I will show you the collection in a 
Future post.
I am having so much fun decorating 
My new little home.
I hope you are enjoying the tour
I am giving.
Please come back and see what is next
Hugs to you, K
I will be linking with these beautiful blogs
Please visit:
French Country Cottage
My Romantic Home
The Charm of Home

6 comments:

  1. Im with you! I love love love the fall and September brings that feeling home! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vignettes. Fall is my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are so pretty! I love fall too. The weather has been so nice here this week.

    Enjoy the weekend, and thanks so much for your visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you! I like fall better. All the fall decor is making me ready to do some myself! I enjoyed your tour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is always so lovely! I can't wait to hear more about your shaker collection. Hugs, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.